Heartburn Medications and Medical Procedures
Click on the appropriate link below to go straight to that article:
- Understanding Heartburn
- The Linx Device: A Magnetic Bracelet to Prevent Heartburn
- The HUNT Study: Changes in Occurrence of Acid Reflux Symptoms
- Heartburn and Acid Reflux Becoming More Common
- Does Heartburn Have Anything to Do With the Heart?
- Treating Heartburn – OTC Heartburn Medication
- The Side Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs)
- Stretta® Therapy in the News
- Stretta® Therapy for Reflux in GERD
- Why Does Heartburn Return When I Stop Taking Medication?
- Treating Heartburn – OTC Antacid Heartburn Medications Compared
- Surgical Options for GERD (Gastroesphageal Reflux Disease)
- Heartburn Treatment: What is Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy?
- How Do Proton Pump Inhibitors Work
- OTC Antacids – Problems with Supplies
- Risks of Taking OTC Antacids
- Heartburn: Is My Stomach Acidity too High or too Low